Tuesday, September 9, 2008

On the Hustings... Day Three

The campaign is now well underway.  Yesterday morning is what my campaign considered the first real day of campaigning, but technically we are now in day 3.  Yesterday, I started the day with an early morning wave at 6 AM at Liberty and King in Bowmanville.  The rest of the day was spent in various parts of the riding canvasing.  

Today I am out with my team canvasing and will be attending a rally with Stephan Dion and other Durham Region Candidates in Pickering this evening.  For more information on this event please visit bryanransom.ca.

For more information on our leader please visit his new website thisisdion.ca.

I will have an update later this evening on when the grand opening of our offices in Uxbridge and Bowmanville will be happening. 

Bryan 

No comments: